skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Shayri
Chat
Blogs
Hindi News
Pictures
Guestbook
World History
The following text will not be seen after you upload your website, please keep it in order to retain your counter functionality
Help
Subscribe
RSS Feed (xml)
Powered By
Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins
Love SMS
email :
panditmonu.com@gmail.com
I Love You Subha From Rishi *~~*~~* I Love you Reshma from Amritpal Chandigarh *~~*~~* Hey Sanju Please beleave me I love you from Radha *~~*~~* I want to live in your hear Sushanth from Rekha *~~*~~* Raja I LOVEEEE YOUU from Rani urf Rajni *~~*~~* I Love you Kishor very much from Un Known *~~*~~* I Love you Rashmi from Anurag Bhiwani *~~*~~* I LOVE YUUUUUUUU AKASH from Ritika *~~*~~* I love youuu my darling Akanksha from Sanjeev *~~*~~* jaan main tum se pyar karta hu bahut jiyada from Ajay(Ranchi) *~~*~~* I can not live withour you Roochi from Ankush(Haryana) *~~*~~* Please Raaj call me are you angry with me from Rachna *~~*~~* MAIN TUM SE PYAR KARTI HU KISHNUUU from Rani *~~*~~* If you want to show your SMS here then just send us e mail on – panditmonu.blogspot@gmail.com, Thanks and Enjoy Guys *~~*~~* I Love you Rachna from Rajesh *~~*~~* I LOOOOOOOVE YOU AASHA from Raj Kumar(Bhiwani) *~~*~~* JAANU MAIN SIRF TUHANNU PYAR KARDI AAAAAA from Jagpreet(Amritsar) *~~*~~* I LUBBB JUUUU RAJ from Asha *~~*~~* PLEASE jaanu menu maaf kar devo from Aditi(Amritsar) *~~*~~* AISA KYA GUNAAH KIYA JO LUT GAYE HUM TERI MOHABBAT ME REKHA JAAN from Rohan *~~*~~* Akshit where are you jaan from Ruchi *~~*~~* I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH Ritika from Ajay(Banglore) *~~*~~* I am in Love Rikshat please I Love you don’t forget m from Your darling Radhika *~~*~~* If you want to show your SMS here then just send us e mail on – panditmonu.blogspot@gmail.com, Thanks and Enjoy Guys *~~*~~*Kiran jaan main tum se bahut bahut pyar karta hu from Rajat(Phagara) Ravi I love you from Ritika *~~*~~*Ankita I love YOU from Kishor *~~*~~*I love YOU GAGAN from Neeru(Rohtak) *~~*~~* MERI JAAN GUSSA NA HONA HUM SE KABHI TUMHE MERI KASAM HAI from Velly(Panchkula) *~~*~~* Ankur I love you janeman from Rishita(Nava Sahar) *~~*~~* I love you Shushi from Rankit*~~*~~* I love you very much gopi from Radha*~~*~~* Jaanu why you angry with me please tell me once from Akshay(Ludhiyana) *~~*~~* I LOVEE you aakash from Reena(Gurgao) *~~*~~* If you want to show your SMS here then just send us e mail on – panditmonu.blogspot@gmail.com, Thanks and Enjoy Guys
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loading
Log In
OR
Register
Your IP Address
Which Punjabi Singer You Like?
Harbhajan Maan
Babbu Maan
Jazzy B
Miss Pooja
Hardeep Cheema
view results
By: Monu Sharma
No comments:
Post a Comment